Sunday, November 16, 2014

Kakyuusei 01-03 V2 Batch and Episode 04!!!!

We have exciting news! We haven't forgotten about Kakyuusei, we were working on getting better source files and the good news is that we've got them! Here are the first three episodes made from the new source as well as episode 04!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!



On another note if any of you have any experience with fansubbing (in particular QC) we could use another person to help us on this show. If you're interested drop by our IRC channel. #c1anime@irc.rizon.net . 

4 comments:


  1. D'oh! I only just realized that this is the TV series and not the "Elf Edition" from 1997. Thanks for tackling this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, waiting for the next episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking for a QC? I went to the IRC, but nobody answered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I saw your message but you weren't on when I came back. Come by again and idle for a bit longer. Have you done QC before? Send me (EmptySoul), Eternal_Blizzard, or Collectr a PM when you are on IRC. I'm usually in the main channel and they usually aren't but they are also always on IRC.

      Delete